Kyle B. DeHaven
Location: Anderson, Indiana
- Indiana Bar, 2001
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2001
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2001
- Anderson University School of Theology — M.Div., 2010
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law — J.D., 2001
- Indiana University — B.S. in Accounting and Finance, 1998
Memberships and Affiliations
- Anderson University School of Theology: 2010 recipient of the Distinguished Senior Award, which is presented to the graduating senior in the Master of Divinity program who has demonstrated excellence in both personal and professional preparation for Christian ministry.
- Madison Park Church of God, Anderson, Indiana.
- Madison County Bar Association.
- Kids’ Voice of Indiana: Served as a Guardian Ad Litem on a grandparent visitation case assigned to Kids’ Voice of Indiana as Court Appointed Special Advocate.